Winning at the Game of Health
Do you want to live a healthy, fulfilling life? Being healthy is more than not being sick – it is living life to its fullest. Join us as we dive into seven key factors in your health and help you overcome whatever is holding you back.
Once Registered and Logged on you will be able to:
- Exchange messages with our practice
- Request appointments
- Review Personal Health Information
- Complete and update medical forms
For urgent medical matters, please contact us during our regular office hours at 1-972-292-7158. In case of a medical emergency, call 911
- Everyone was very professional, kind and efficient. Elise and Edith made me feel very comfortable during my physical. Ana is always helpful whenever I call.
The doctor was very knowledgeable and helpful. She did a thorough assessment and had great recommendations. Thank you for listening and supporting me well!
- I received care with a very professional approach. This was a clearly outstanding real time moment for me the patient that l have not had before. Thanks for the courtesy
- The Friendly staff and Dr Elise was wonderful she took her time and made sure I knew all about living healthy. Great Job!
- The clinic has been such a convenient resource to have. I am grateful TXU has provided this as a benefit. It has become more than a place that I go for a cough-I truly trust the care I am getting and feel the team really takes an individualized approach and follows up frequently, which is unlike a lot of other offices I have been to. I always leave feeling I have my questions answered and a plan to execute.” – T.D