Gum disease affects the entire body. By neglecting to both brush and floss properly, you’re giving up the easiest and best way to protect against gum disease as well as heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and premature birth. A healthy mouth can reduce disease by 20%, so don’t ignore your mouth!
- Working Safely- An Interview
- Dr. Conard Interview with Family Medicine Consortium
- Balancing Carbs in Your Diet
- Telemedicine and Virtual Visits
- 11 Benefits of Tea
- Tips for Mastering the Art of Sleep
- 10 Things You Can Do To Help Stop Dry Skin
- Pain in the heel or bottom of your foot?
- Obesity: Costs and Chronic Conditions
- Diabetes Prevention – It’s Never Too Late!