GOH Medical Founder
Scott Conard, MD, DABFP, FAAFM
Dr. Scott Conard has over 30 years of medical experience. He completed his residency with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, TX and received his M.D. from University of South Florida. After completing his residency program as Chief Resident, Dr. Conard taught at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School for over 20 years as he built a proactive, integrative medical clinic serving 50,000 residents of north Texas.
His catalyzing statement “to add years to your life and life to your years by empowering you to take control of your health” calls him to practice medicine and to create effective systems of care to inspire and support empowered people to live great lives. Dr. Conard is passionate about transforming healthcare to provide more convenience, significantly improve quality, and lower cost. For more on Dr Conard visit Learn more about Scott Conard, MD
Dr. Natasha Wade – DNP, APRN, FNP-C
My name is Dr. Natasha Wade DNP, APRN, FNP-C, and I am a board-certified family nurse practitioner with over 13 years in healthcare. I received my Doctorate of Nursing Practice from Texas Wesleyan University and my undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at Arlington. I am a member of the Texas Nurse Practitioners Association, the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, and the American Diabetes Association. I believe in treating a person as a whole…mind, body, and spirit. I also enjoy educating my patients on health promotion and prevention. I want to build trusting relationships with my patients. I was born and raised in Texas, and I live in Las Colinas with my husband. My three adult children live in Chicago, Fort Worth, and Amarillo. I love traveling and spending time with them. I also enjoy baking, board games, and playing with my two dogs, Scamp and Coco.
Statement of Purpose
Adding years to your life and life to your years by empowering you to take control of your health.
We are the MyHealth Clinic; a healthcare family committed to partnering with our patients to create a space where growth, health and well-being can be achieved in all areas (including physical, mental, emotional and financial).
We are committed to the wellness of our patients and peers. Shared decision making will empower everyone we encounter to realize that they are whole and perfect and complete just as they are. As a team, whole-person wellness will be accomplished.
We the employees of GOH Medical do solemnly swear to honor and live in a manner consistent with our governing values. We believe in and hold these truths to be self-evident:
– Every person matters.
– All people desire a fulfilling, meaningful, and rewarding life regardless of the circumstances or challenges.
– Physical pain, disorders and illnesses occur when our physical, emotional, spiritual, social, and financial fitness are challenged and overcome.
– Healing occurs as absolute truths are discovered through action.
– Each person must take the responsibility, energy and effort to learn the lessons life will teach, to develop the necessary skills and to honor these truths in action.
– Each of us knows only a sliver of the truth, and thus we acknowledge the importance of lifelong open-mindedness and learning.
– We depend upon, and are responsible for each other and for future generations.
– Every patient, employee, vendor, shareholder and living creation (including the earth) will be considered a stakeholder in our business.
– We are conscious capitalists and believe that profits are healthy and necessary. We believe that a free enterprise system lead by conscious leaders in a conscious culture honoring each stakeholder in the pursuit of our higher purpose will lead to abundance in our lives.
– In our products, practices, and profits, we commit to doing no harm and benefiting all.