- 7 Key Factors in Building Your COVID Resistance
- Balancing Carbs in Your Diet
- Covid Testing
- Game of Health
- Supporting the Community through the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Telemedicine and Virtual Visits
- Tracking the Cases of Covid-19 in Dallas County
- 11 Benefits of Tea
- Tips for Mastering the Art of Sleep
- 10 Things You Can Do To Help Stop Dry Skin
11 Benefits of Tea
Tea has been used as a medicine for thousands of years, originating in China but widely used throughout Asia this beverage has a multitude of uses from lowering blood pressure to preventing cancer. The reason that green tea has more health benefits attached to it than black tea is (apparently) due to the processing.
Tips for Mastering the Art of Sleep
The body maintains a sleep-wake cycle. Keeping a consistent sleep schedule encourages better sleep that helps you feel more alert and awake during the day. Take a look at this for more tips!
10 Things You Can Do To Help Stop Dry Skin
Nobody likes having dry skin! Here are 10 things that can cause dry skin and how you can avoid their effects.
Pain in the heel or bottom of your foot?
Here’s another one to add to the number of signs and symptoms of declining hormones. Are the heel or bottom of your foot causing you pain? Are you finding yourself seeking relief in the Dr. Scholl’s section of the pharmacy? It could be due to foot fat pad atrophy. The foot fat pads are the […]