The GOH Medical Clinic is located at 12810 Hillcrest Road, Suite B209, Dallas, TX 75230
Please use the building entrance closest to the intersection of I-635 and Hillcrest Rd.
GOH Medical Founder
Scott Conard, MD, DABFP, FAAFM
Dr. Scott Conard has over 30 years of medical experience. He completed his residency with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, TX and received his M.D. from University of South Florida. After completing his residency program as Chief Resident, Dr. Conard taught at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School for over 20 years as he built a proactive, integrative medical clinic serving 50,000 residents of north Texas.
His catalyzing statement “to add years to your life and life to your years by empowering you to take control of your health” calls him to practice medicine and to create effective systems of care to inspire and support empowered people to live great lives. Dr. Conard is passionate about transforming healthcare to provide more convenience, significantly improve quality, and lower cost. For more on Dr Conard visit Learn more about Scott Conard, MD
Joy D. Acklin, D.O.
Dr. Acklin brings over 12 years medical experience to GOH Medical. Dr. Acklin received her Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from Kansas City University, and attended residency in General Surgery. With a well rounded background in Surgery, Primary Care, and General & Holistic medicine, Dr. Acklin draws on a wealth of knowledge to provide her patients with the best possible care, no matter the issue.
Statement of Purpose
Adding years to your life and life to your years by empowering you to take control of your health.
We believe the path to optimal health lies in a better model of care that embraces preventive care, early detection, excellence in managing known conditions and improving behaviors. Through servant leadership, we promote breakthroughs that touch, move, and inspire others to create effortless (intuitive) well-being that adds years to their life and life to their years.
We the employees of GOH Medical do solemnly swear to honor and live in a manner consistent with our governing values. We believe in and hold these truths to be self-evident:
– Every person matters.
– All people desire a fulfilling, meaningful, and rewarding life regardless of the circumstances or challenges.
– Physical pain, disorders and illnesses occur when our physical, emotional, spiritual, social, and financial fitness are challenged and overcome.
– Healing occurs as absolute truths are discovered through action.
– Each person must take the responsibility, energy and effort to learn the lessons life will teach, to develop the necessary skills and to honor these truths in action.
– Each of us knows only a sliver of the truth, and thus we acknowledge the importance of lifelong open-mindedness and learning.
– We depend upon, and are responsible for each other and for future generations.
– Every patient, employee, vendor, shareholder and living creation (including the earth) will be considered a stakeholder in our business.
– We are conscious capitalists and believe that profits are healthy and necessary. We believe that a free enterprise system lead by conscious leaders in a conscious culture honoring each stakeholder in the pursuit of our higher purpose will lead to abundance in our lives.
– In our products, practices, and profits, we commit to doing no harm and benefiting all.