The MyHealth Clinic is located at the COF Building 200 W John Carpenter Frwy, Irving, TX 75039.
GOH Medical Founder Scott Conard, MD
Active in the healthcare industry for more than 25 years, Dr. Scott Conard is described by his peers as a pioneer who is committed to making things happen for his patients health and well-being. The founder of TienaHealth Medical Group and Research, Sleep Healers Sleep Labs, Physicians Choice Supplements, The Game of Health Corporate Wellness Program, and the author of four books; The Seven Numbers, The Seven Healers, TED and Diabetes, and The Prayer of Jabez and Weight Loss, his catalyzing statement “to add years to your life and life to your years by empowering you to take control of your health” calls him to practice medicine and to create effective systems of care to inspire and support empowered people to live great lives. For more on Dr Conard visit Learn more about Scott Conard, MD
Presently, Dr. Conard is the leader of GOH Medical and the Chief Medical Officer of Compass Care Engineering for Compass Professional Health Services, the leading national employee advocacy, transparency and population health management company. Learn more about Compass
Happily married, Dr Conard and his wife have four children and reside in Dallas.
GOH Medical Provider Cheryl Reinhart, RN, MSN, FNP-C
Cheryl is a Nurse Practitioner with over 13 years of clinical experience as a family and emergency nurse practitioner. She worked in cardiology for over 8 years and in the weight loss industry most recently. She has a special passion for helping patients lose weight. She feels weight loss prevents or helps most medical issues, especially diabetes, heart disease, cholesterol problems and high blood pressure, just to name a few. Cheryl was a navy nurse for years and was the rank of Commander when she left the service. Cheryl frequently uses her skills on mission trips to the Amazon with her kids and hopes to continue those now that they are grown. Cheryl’s passion is to help her patient’s live long healthy lives.
GOH Medical Provider Nisha Richmond, Nurse Practitioner
A Mississippi native, Nisha Richmond, Nurse Practitioner, has been a health and wellness professional for over 10 years, with degrees in biology, public health and nursing from Loyola University New
Orleans. Her professional mission is to use her knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to equip patients with necessary education and information to be their own health advocates and make good decisions regarding their health and well-being. She believes in utilizing consistent encouragement and empathetic interactions to guide patients in setting goals, achieving goals and making adjustments along the way. Ms. Richmond enjoys educational activities and professional development forums, as well as travel, sports, performing arts events, and spending time with family and friends.
Statement of Purpose
Adding years to your life and life to your years by catalyzing breakthroughs in your life.
We are the creators of the GOH Medical Community a community committed to having fun and enjoying the process of continually greater health and well-being. We offer support in the exploration of new possibilities and life satisfaction for every person, often in areas they may not yet see for themselves. Through servant leadership, we promote breakthroughs that touch, move and inspire others to create effortless (intuitive) well-being that adds years to their life and life to their years.
We bring entertaining, engaging, convenient, effective solutions creating life-enhancing breakthroughs in well-being, wealth and productivity for individuals, corporations and healthcare providers while being of service in our community and conscious of our environment.
We the employees of GOH Medical do solemnly swear to honor and live in a manner consistent with our governing values. We believe in and hold these truths to be self-evident:
– Every person matters.
– All people desire a fulfilling, meaningful, and rewarding life regardless of the circumstances or challenges.
– Physical pain, disorders and illnesses occur when our physical, emotional, spiritual, social, and financial fitness, are challenged and overcome.
– Healing occurs as absolute truths are discovered through action.
– Each person must take the responsibility, energy and effort to learn the lessons life will teach, to develop the necessary skills and to honor these truths in action.
– Each of us knows only a sliver of the truth, and thus we acknowledge the importance of lifelong open-mindedness and learning.
– We depend upon, and are responsible for each other and for future generations.
– Every patient, employee, vendor, shareholder and living creation (including the earth) will be considered a stakeholder in our business.
– We are conscious capitalists and believe that profits are healthy and necessary. We believe that a free enterprise system lead by conscious leaders in a conscious culture honoring each stakeholder in the pursuit of our higher purpose will lead to abundance in our lives.
– In our products, practices, and profits, we commit to doing no harm and benefiting all.